Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday's Thankful Things

Today I am thankful for....


My wonderful counselor, and the opportunity I have to pursue counseling.  It is so helpful for me during this intense period of transition.

The Bible Study I have joined on Wednesday nights.  We are doing this study, and I am gleaning so much each week.

Fall.  I love that God made four distinct seasons for us to enjoy!  They are each so beautiful in their own way.

My husband.  His job has been very stressful of late, but he is the same even-tempered, patient man we all know.  I love him so!

The new office I created for him.  The children nixed calling it the "study," claiming that made it sound like a room for an old person, so we are calling it just the office now. :)  It is almost completely done (waiting on the rug and window shade I ordered).  It's peaceful and calm and clean and beautiful.  I love it and hubby does, too!

2 comments:

votemom said...

a pic please? of the "office"?

Unknown said...

Armor of God study ROCKS. A year and a half ago, it altered my prayer life significantly.
Really--forever. (Sarah S. is also going through this study in a women's group this fall! Awesome!)
Love you sis.
~Fellow-warrior-woman Deb