Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday!

I now have 5 teenagers.  FIVE!  I know.  It's unbelievable to me, too.  I am so blessed.  Always cooking, folding laundry, and chauffeuring children all over the place, but so, so blessed.  This boy makes my heart so happy, and I was very glad for the opportunity to celebrate him all day long on his birthday.

This was his birthday MINUTE!  We were watching a brother's soccer game, but stopped and sang to son C on this minute right in front of all the soccer fans and everyone.


Later he opened his gifts.  Sadly, his sister G is gone at camp and wasn't able to be there, but she did give him this awesome.....


.....new nerf gun!


Daughter H and Little Man gave him a Captain America frisbee.  (Little Man is okay, just "wearing" tape!)


Sons G and L gave him a new nerf football.


And we gave him a new bike helmet with a note inside saying that we would be going to the store so that he could pick out a new bike!



Welcome to the teen years, son C.  You are a wonderful young man with a heart for God and others. I love you so much!  Have a great year being 13. :)


No comments: