Wednesday, November 20, 2013

5 things I'm thankful for (Tuesday)....

1.  My English class at our co-op.  I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating.  I love teaching, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to do it with such an amazing group of students!  I have all four high school grades in my class, but the juniors and seniors, especially, are just thoughtful, amazing thinkers.  They have the potential to make such a great impact in their spheres of influence.  I am grateful that our lives are intersecting.

2.  Strength to do the afore-mentioned teaching on very. little. sleep.  (teaching these kids kindof energizes me though!)

3.  Leftover pizza for dinner.  No cooking!

4.  The 20 minute nap I got after returning home from co-op.

5.  Children that are fun to hang out with!

No comments: