Thursday, December 8, 2011

Score!

Bought myself a new outfit today. I kindof "had to". ;-) Hubby's office Christmas party is tomorrow night and I didn't have anything appropriate for that type of function. Not super dressy, but medium dressy. I strongly dislike clothes shopping for myself, and was pilfering funds from the grocery budget so was trying to spend very little.

I prayed, and took myself off to Kohl's where I had a coupon. Found items that looked promising, tried them on (they fit perfectly), and got in line to pay. For less than $40, in less than 30 minutes, I was in and out with a pretty new outfit! I love Kohl's!

And I'm just so thankful that this year we are going to a work Christmas party, because that means my husband is working!

Pictures after tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

votemom said...

i love when God answers those not.really.urgent.but.still.important.to.us prayers. like blessing us with finding an outfit in a short amount of time for a price we can pay. He is cool.

Teacher/Mom said...

You bet your going to be posting pictures! Can't wait to see the two of you all dressed up.