Thursday, November 17, 2011

Overheard.....

We were watching a movie the other night that included a love story as part of the plot, and there was inevitably a kiss. Our boys were making choking noises and shielding their eyes, which made me laugh!

Son C: "Mommy, why are you laughing?"

Me: "Well, you're just acting so funny about this kiss. You've seen me and daddy kiss thousands of times and you don't do that when we kiss."

Son G: "Yeah, but you don't chew each other's mouths off!"

Son C: "The victims of these kisses always look like they are getting their faces chewed off!"



Really? Victims?

I predict they'll change their tune in another ten years or so (and please don't tell me it's less time than that! Let me have my dream.) And, in case you're wondering, the movie was "The Man from Snowy River" and the kiss was not very steamy.

2 comments:

Beth in Texas said...

Less time than that. Ooops, did I just say that?

Targetshopper: said...

ahahaha! I'm so glad you are recording all of these! You're kids are hilarious!