Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's Thankful Things

Again, a long and stressful week. But again, so many things to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for (mostly) obedient children who are becoming truly helpful.

I'm so thankful for the routines and rhythms that make up our family life. They are a comfort to me right now.

I'm thankful for kind and loving friends, who speak God's truth into my life.

I'm thankful for my husband, who is generous and kind and never complains.

I'm thankful that heaven is a real place, and a sure hope for those who put their trust in Jesus. I'm thankful that sadness from the death of a Jesus follower is mixed with hope and peace and trust.

I'm thankful for sweet, new life that God creates! What a continuum and a mystery is this thing called life.

I'm thankful that God knows my deepest thoughts and loves me anyway. That He guides and directs and empowers and enables.

I'm thankful that God loves me, no matter what.

No comments: