Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Pics

Here is one use for shin guards once soccer season is over. Who knew?!



I worked in the preschool department during Vacation Bible School at our church. SO MUCH FUN. SO MUCH WORK!


Pool fun with our friend Benjamin!






Sons G and L with their head soccer coach. It was a bittersweet ending to our soccer season, as G has now aged out of this league. We have loved playing in this league SO much! The gentleman pictured here has been G's coach for three straight years (and before that, daughter G's coach), is currently coaching L, and Lord willing, will be coaching son C for the next three years! He is such a quiet, generous, godly man. I have loved knowing a man such as this was influencing our boys.


At the mall I saw these mannequins that looked remarkably like my boys.....

2 comments:

Targetshopper: said...

haha! The last one made me laugh! On a day like today I want to jump through my computer screen and into your pool. Looks so refreshing!

Teacher/Mom said...

Wow! They do look a lot like your boys. How much were they? Are they the current model year? Do they get good gas mileage? Hope you guys are staying cool.