Friday, July 22, 2011

Pool Fun!

I'm so thankful for our pool. It is a great way to cool off, have fun, and spend time with friends. The kids go in virtually every day, sometimes more than once.


This picture is blurry, but I love it because it shows them in action, playing typical pool type play. Little Man is blowing water through a noodle, and L is in the background leap frogging over C! I love watching them have so much fun.


Swimming with friends!




Who knew the pool could be a hair salon too?


3 comments:

lahbluebonnet said...

That looks so cool and refreshing!
Blessings,
Laurie

Leslie said...

We need to hit the pool. Its been so very hot that I haven't even wanted to walk down to ours. Your pics look like a lot of fun!

Targetshopper: said...

Fun pictures! I know you are so happy to have the pool during these super hot days!