Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On a Much Lighter Note.....

My sweet and wonderful husband did about the best thing he could do for me last Saturday and that was.....


scrub our stovetop and microwave until they were sparkling clean!!


Can you see the shine? Seriously, they look brand new. I was both super excited and super nervous to use them ~ didn't want to get them dirty! This has been on my "to do" list for the entire school year. SUCH a way for him to bless me!

I don't know what our immediate future holds, but at least I am facing it with a clean stove.

:0)

3 comments:

Teacher/Mom said...

And shiny it is! And gas - which I would love. When our stove died about three years ago I looked forward to finally getting a gas stove. But we discovered the cost of having gas lines installed was much more than we could afford. So we have a ceramic top stove that is impossible to clean. But yours is bright and shiny. I prayed for you today, that the LORD would show you his provision in a very physical way, and that He would find that special spot in your heart to strengthen your faith. I'll be anxious to hear how He has answered. Blessings.

votemom said...

"i love a man with dishpan hands!"

Targetshopper: said...

It looks fantastic! Such a blessing indeed!