Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

I have been trying for 3 days to upload a video of the children opening their stockings on our bed on Christmas morning. It was so fun and the video is really cute. But for some reason it won't upload and I've run down my camera battery to zero each time I've tried. So poo on that!

When the children wake up on Christmas morning, their stockings have been moved from the fireplace mantle to hanging beside their beds. They come pile on our bed and we open stockings all together. This is a tradition my husband's family had as he was growing up, and I love it! Many of our Christmas Eve traditions come from my growing up years. I love how we have merged traditions from both our families and made them our own.

This is what our bed looked like afterward. You'll have to imagine the stocking opening fun!



I am tickled pink because in my stocking I found my first mp3 player! It's super tiny and can clip onto my shirt or the edge of a pocket. It can't make a playlist so I just have to listen to songs randomly, but since I love listening to songs randomly that won't be a problem! My husband even pre-loaded several of my favorites. Gotta love Aco Hardware! (and my husband!)

No comments: