Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Man - Christmas Singing

The four and five year olds sang in church last Sunday. It was precious, as always! A teeny bit bittersweet for me, as this is our last year to have a little person singing in this group. I took this video during rehearsal before the worship service, but I *wish* I had taken video during worship also, because Little Man spent the entire time making the biggest, most exaggerated faces possible.

Did I just say the experience was "bittersweet"?? ;-)

Little Man is in the back row, dark green sweater with a white collar. My friend votemom's youngest two girls are in the black dresses with white polka dots!


2 comments:

Targetshopper: said...

They are just so sweet! I'm so glad that you posted this because I missed them on Sunday. I'm sad along with you that this is your last year! :(

Angela said...

so adoreable!