Monday, August 16, 2010

At the Lake

One day during our camping week we drove to a nearby lake. It had a lovely, sandy beach, lots of pretty rocks at the water's edge, and little minnows swimming at our feet!


We had so much fun!


Son C wanted me to bury him in the sand.




(she helped ~ it was actually quite a bit of work!)


Soon, his siblings wanted in on the sand burying too, so hubby and I carted enough sand over to cover them all.


And just for my friend Targetshopper, here is a glimpse of my new suit! (purchased from none other than her favorite store!)

4 comments:

lahbluebonnet said...

I love beaches...great SI! They were our ultimate summer vacations when my kids were toddlers. It was the only way to get my kids tired enough to sleep!
Blessings,
Laurie

Debbie said...

The beach looks wonderful! It looks like you all had a great time.

Targetshopper: said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the suit!!!! Looks great and looks very comfy too! Thanks for posting a pic! And the kids in the sand...priceless!

Angela said...

that looks like so much fun! and love the suit too!