Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sisters

To my beautiful, strong, amazing sisters.....

Thank you for our first ever sister retreat! Your laughter made my sides hurt, your tears made my heart full, and your words made my spirit soar. You are each such amazing women, not without your heartaches and trials, but the ways you have emerged and persevered and set your faces to the Lord continue to bless me whenever I think of you. You make me want to be a better person.

I love you Gayle and Debbie. You are so precious to me, and I will always thank the Lord for His goodness in allowing us this time together.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad you had an awesome time! You are making me wish I had sisters!

votemom said...

beautiful post! trusting you are home safe and sound tonight, and knowing that brett is VERY thankful to have you back!

Loren Warnemuende said...

So glad you had an awesome time! You can't beat sister-time, that's for sure!