Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Off!

Early in the morning I will be leaving for my 5 days in Washington. I am very excited, though at the moment I am mostly tired. Still doing laundry and packing. Putting the children to bed was very hard and took forever. They wanted to say goodbye to me over and over. Since I have only left them for one night before, 5 nights away is a big deal. I know other moms have done it, and I know my kids will be FINE, but it still tugs at my heart strings. Little Man cried himself to sleep. :-(

Please pray for a great time for each of our children (weekdays with friends, weekend at home with daddy), that they would have obedient and submissive hearts to those who are caring for them, and that the Lord would give me peace about my family and a tangible sense of His presence as I travel. I know I will have a wonderful time and can't wait to see my sisters and parents!!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh have fun!! I hope you really enjoy your time away! We will be thinking of you and praying for your family.

votemom said...

thinking of you tonight!

Leslie said...

Praying for you! Leaving my children has always been a very hard thing for me too. It doesn't happen often either. (((Pam))) Praying for God's peace to flood your hearts. Praying for safety and sweet times to be had by all.

Hugs,
Leslie