Sunday, March 28, 2010

Green Day

Well, it took some doing, but we have PICTURES!!

These are from St. Patrick's Day, aka "Green Day". We all dressed in green.



And had green eggs and ham for breakfast.




We listened to the Adventures in Odyssey episode where Whit tells the story of St. Patrick, British missionary to Ireland (it's on volume 31 for you fellow AiO fans). A really amazing story of God's redemption and how He used one man for His eternal purposes.


That evening was REAL moms and we had a wonderful speaker give us practical tips for how to positively effect the atmosphere in our homes. It was a great Green Day!

3 comments:

lazy susie said...

I love the St Patrick story, but there is no way that I could eat green eggs!

Can you share a list of ways to make the atmosphere in our homes better?? I need it.

Beth in Texas said...

Do you remember "meeting" over this CD? I asked on TLT if anyone had it for me to borrow or buy and you piped up. One of my favorite memories.

Pam said...

Yes Beth, I was thinking of that the whole time I wrote this post! Fond memory for me too. :0)