Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1. Praise and worship music.

2. Apple scented candles.

3. Dangle earrings.

4. My children playing well together with no bickering.

5. Empty laundry hampers.

6. A full pantry.

7. A good book.

8. The moment my husband walks in the door each evening.

9. Peach flavored Snapple Iced Tea.

10. The fact that a football team led by a FORTY year old QB almost went to the super bowl!!!!!! (in football years, that's reeeeeally old)

And one thing that makes me sad:

1. That the football team led by a FORTY year old QB is NOT going to the super bowl. :-( I was really looking forward to a Manning/Favre matchup.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

As a Minnesotan, I think I will be bleeding purple for a while after last night's heartbreaker. Hoping for one more season with Favre though!

Pam said...

Yes, it was a heartbreaker for sure!! I bet Favre is going to be kicking himself over that interception for a long, long time. The overtime was a nailbiter!

Beth in Texas said...

Oh, he was such a gamer last night. So many late hits on him not called. At least I'm thankful for one dilemma solved -- who to cheer for!

Pam said...

Beth - that's the first thing son G said when they lost the game! (now we know who to root for in the super bowl). We let the older 2 stay up to watch the end of the game.

Beth in Texas said...

Pam, we went to a concert last night (Indelible Grace) and taped the game. Then Greg and I stayed up watching the thing until 11:30. I know you are used to these hours but my body can't take it. I fell asleep while working on math with Geoffrey on the couch this afternoon!