Wednesday, December 2, 2009

K is for King

The week before Thanksgiving, our young 5's class at co-op learned about the letter "k". They read about kings and then made krowns (I know it's spelled wrong, but bear with me while I do the k thing!).




They snacked on kiwi. Both my boys said they liked it! C has had it before, but I think this was Little Man's first time.





All of our young kings and kweens!

We met at Angela's house for the first time, and I really regret that my camera memory card was full and I was unable to take any pictures of her AWESOME, NEW SCHOOLROOM!!!!! Her husband finished their basement and turned most of it into a schoolroom, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely beautiful. So much room for storage and space to spread out. And just plain pretty to look at. I'll be sure to take pics next time!

3 comments:

lazy susie said...

Kool.

Beth in Texas said...

Lazy Susie is just so creative!

I definitely wants pics of the school room. I'm always looking for ideas.

votemom said...

haha lazy susie. klever you!