Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning - 2009

With some of the presents from our stockings, which we open all together on our bed. (sorry to scare you right away with a pre-shower shot of me!)

Each of the older 4 children got reading lights that clip onto books ~ they were a HUGE hit! (gotta love our dollar store!)







My husband made pancakes for us for breakfast. This is what greeted me when I came to the table:


Our beautiful daughter in her new sweater from her WA grandparents. (she says, "thank you Grandma and Grandpa!"). She is also wearing a new heart necklace (the longer of the two) that she got in her stocking from her daddy.


Me (post-shower!) with the Ball Blue Book of canning and preserving that my parents gave me. Perfect! Thanks so much mom and dad! (I am wearing the new circle necklace my hubby gave me) :-)

Later in the day we went to my husband's parents' house for Christmas dinner and our boys received this from their auntie Gayle:


Our very tall nephew in his new coat. Isn't he handsome?? :-) He is a junior in college and we look forward to every chance we get to see him!


My husband (second from left) with his siblings. The 4 of them are rarely all together. What a treat!


My beautiful sisters in law!


All the cousins but one (the oldest).


The tallest and shortest cousins.

And here is some of our stocking opening chaos. Enjoy!

1 comment:

||| laura frantz ||| said...

Pre-shower, post-shower, you're still a beautiful lady inside and out, with a beautiful family to boot. Thanks for sharing your Christmas morning!