Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blessing My Husband

Tank is full of gas. Check.

Engine was primed. Check.

Starting out on flat surface. Check.

Why won't the mower start?

Lord, please cause the mower to start. You know how much I want to bless my husband, so he doesn't have to do this. This is the only time today I can mow. Please cause our lawnmower to start!

R-O-A-R!!!!! (imagine sound of lawnmower starting)

Thank you Lord!

Now why was prayer my last resort?

What have you done recently to bless your husband?

2 comments:

lazy susie said...

I bless my husband by NOT mowing. I'm not allowed to because the tractor is a man's toy.

I'm also blessing him by cleaning up the basement and garage, making one central tool/workshop area, getting everything into it and organized. And off the floor in case of flooding. I plan to be done with all of it by Thanksgiving.

lahbluebonnet said...

I've been busy sewing window treatments, and window treatments, and window treatments....
Blessings,
Laurie