Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Visit with Cousins!

We had a most wonderful visit with my cousin Janette and her daughter Sarah this week! Sarah is going to college not too far from us, and her mom flew out for her spring break. They drove to our house on Monday and we had the BEST time with them! Sarah has spent a few holidays with us and she is practically a member of the family now. :-)






While we have been able to see Sarah a couple times a year lately, we had not seen my cousin Janette for nearly 3 years, and she instantly fell in love with Little Man. Her youngest child is 13 now, so she had lots of fun doing the preschool thing again!



We gave Janette our bed and hubby and I slept on our pull-out bed in the family room. This became an awesome playplace the next morning! We took the day off school and played all day. I love homeschooling!



Janette and Sarah took all 5 of our children to the grocery store, shopped, and came home to cook a mexican feast for us. I napped the whole time (it was only supposed to be 45 minutes, but no-one woke me up....) :-) This is some of what I awoke to:




It was delicous!! Good work kiddos!


Janette and Sarah, it was such a joy to see you again. We love you!!

No comments: