Monday, October 20, 2008

Author Randy Alcorn's thoughts on Barack Obama

My friend votemom sent this to me today, and I wanted to share it with my blog readers. I think Randy does a good job of articulating his initial hopes for Obama's candidacy, and how they were dashed after examining Obama's own words and voting record on the issue of abortion. This is some of what we don't hear in the mainstream media. Well worth reading.

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2008/10/not-cool-obamas-pro-abortion-stance.html

2 comments:

Lona said...

I read (most of) it. I agree.

Lord, have mercy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Pam. I had a discussion with my Ladies Group this evening that included Obama. One of our good friends has supported Obama for months, mostly based on the war stance. This entry addressed so many of the issues we discussed that I forwarded the link. Thanks for putting on here!