Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

46 years ago today my wonderful hubby was born, and I'm so glad he was! He is such a blessing in my life. I was a little bummed to be largely incapacitated on his special day, but we celebrated anyway! Here is our daughter G making his favorite cake.


And here is a picture of what he's going to get once they go on sale at the end of summer and once I can get around better!


Honey, I am so thankful for you. I love that you are so selfless, that you do so much for us, that you work hard to provide for us, that you are such a great husband and dad. I love to watch you with our children, and I love to hear you reading to them with all the different voices! Thank you for being such a good listener, for empathizing before trying to just "fix" things, for taking seriously all of my concerns. I love being married to you and I love belonging to you. Happy Birthday! I look forward to another year of loving you.

2 comments:

Targetshopper: said...

I just love pictures of you and your hubby with all of the kids. They are the sweetest pictures!!

lazy susie said...

Your daughter must have felt so proud to be the one to make the birthday cake! What a big girl!