Monday, May 5, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I love my husband today

1. He gave me his full attention yesterday as I shared about some curriculum options for next fall, and then we had a great discussion about them and with his input we made a final decision about one in particular. And bonus: His eyes did not glaze over!!!!

2. He is a GREAT dad. I love seeing him with our children.

3. He is the handsomest and sexiest man alive. When he walks into a room I still get butterflies in my stomach!

4. He is a hard worker and never complains about our paycheck to paycheck living right now.

5. He chooses words carefully, says what he means and means what he says.

6. He looks forward to having a 15 passenger van as much as some other men look forward to having a sports car!

7. He gives me great foot massages whenever I ask for them (which is often ~ I have very painful feet).

8. He is 110% committed to homeschooling and is wonderfully supportive of all I do during the day.

9. He loves to learn and is always teaching himself something. He has taught himself phrases and vocabulary words in several different languages, how to play the piano, and several different computer programming languages.

10. And the top reason I love my husband today.......(drumroll please)......HE FIXED THE VACUUM CLEANER!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently did a top 10 list at my blog too! I think the vacuum cleaner also made the list. If not, it was under "the things he fixed when he got home from his TDY". Wouldn't you know it it broke, along with many other things as soon as he left. I enjoyed your list. I'm working on the Latin blog entries. I'm really getting into them now. Uh oh!
Blessings,
Laurie

votemom said...

your #10 made me laugh. i think we can all relate!

Marsha said...

This is a wonderful top ten list! I am praising God for your wonderful hubby!

Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

This is great! I'm so thankful that the Lord brought you two together!!