Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday!!!!!

To our oldest son G, how can I put in words what you mean to our family? You were our second miracle baby ~ the one we prayed for just as much as the first. We were thrilled to have a SON! We didn't know if God would bless us with more children, so we were grateful to have two healthy, beautiful children, and especially grateful to have one of each gender. I was so excited to meet the second little person that God had made for our family, though I was nervous at the thought of mothering two. Did I have enough love??

The second I saw you I fell instantly in love with you! My heart expanded exponentially. Though we had only just met, I couldn't imagine life without you. From the beginning you had the same easy-going personality that you have now.

You brought us such joy! And you still do! I love the way you think about things, how you analyze information, how you teach yourself things you want to know. I love how thoughtful you are of others. I love how sensitive you are to God's Spirit, and how you so want to be the young man that God wants you to be. Daddy and I are very proud of you, and we love you very much. In fact, I love you as much as infinity. And I will always love you, no matter what.


~~~Then~~~



~~~Now~~~

Getting your very own library card!!!!! (after which he checked out NINE books of his own!)



1 comment:

votemom said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!