Saturday, February 9, 2008

Overheard.....

3 year old A: "When I'm older I am TOTALLY going to get a webkin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 year old L: "When I'm a daddy, Hannah (the young lady he thinks he will marry at this point) wants to have as many children as you can have. Which I think is........twenty."

Me: "You're going to have to have a really good job to take care of a wife and twenty children!"

L: "Well, we want to have a poor house and then have extreme make home-over come and build us a new one."

2 comments:

votemom said...

hysterical - all of it!

if L and hannah have 20 kids, no doubt they will be good candidates for EHM!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was such a good laugh to brighten my day! And that's so great that you write these things down! I need to do that - kids are so funny!