Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

When the children came downstairs Thursday morning they found a new pez dispenser and some pez candy by each of their places at the table, along with some table decorations. What a fun way to start the day!
This is what I found at my place. From my son L. Be still my heart!

Hubby worked from home, so the children got in some extra time with daddy.

Our heart shaped meatloaf for dinner! (sorta looks like mickey mouse ears, doesn't it?)

Sadly, we did NOT make home-made Valentine's Day cards and send them out to our relatives and friends (poor planning on my part), so just please know that we love you!!! You know who you are!
To both sets of grandparents, your cards arrived ON Valentine's Day - what perfect timing! They were very gladly received. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

votemom said...

what a precious card... by the way.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! All of it! I want to steal your heart meatloaf idea for next year. :) Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!