Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "I am one of the most blessed women on earth." Seriously. I love my life. I have so much for which to be thankful.

I felt better this morning for the first time in a week. Hooray!

There was a beautiful snowfall all day, especially for my birthday.

My 5 beautiful children all rushed in first thing to wish me happy birthday.

I got 3 birthday phone calls, 5 cards in the mail, 2 e-cards and several emails. How sweet is the treasure of friendship!

My hubby took me to Red Lobster for dinner. No cooking or cleaning up! Hooray again!

My daughter gave me a tiny little jewelry box that she made out of sculpey clay - it's perfect for a few earrings (thank you sweet pea!). My parents gave me a new teacup in the shape of a heart and some new tea to try. I love it! Thank you mom and dad! My son gave me a webkinz (last month) which sleeps with me every night (thank you L!). My in-laws gave me some spending money for my trip to Dallas (thanks mom and dad!). My husband gave me the trip to Dallas (thank you honey!!).

A wonderful day. Just perfect. Truly I am among the most blessed women on earth.

6 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Happy Birthday, Pam! I somehow forget that our birthdays are within a week of each others' (Mine's March 2).

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful day -- enjoy your trip to Dallas!

(And thanks be to God that you're finally feeling better, too!)

votemom said...

i'm so glad your day was special!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Pam, your blog always makes me smile. Thanks for being so faithful to update it. I hope that you have a great time in Dallas and am looking forward to hearing ALL about it.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to love your life like you do!! Happy birthday to my dear sister and friend. I'm glad it was such a perfect day.

Love you! Rosie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a special day! =) See you in a few days!
Blessings,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad that you are feeling better! Love the picture.