Monday, February 4, 2008

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Whoo-Hooo!!!!!! The Giants won the super bowl!!!!! Our family was cheering for the Giants because we wanted the Manning brothers to win back-to-back super bowls (plus the cheating issue with the Patriots, but that's another topic). And it's just so cool when a wild card team upsets the shoe-in, undefeated team. I have always been a sucker for the underdog. And man, that last 3 1/2 minutes was some GREAT FOOTBALL!! Unbelieveable. Totally great. I am so happy for the Giants. And happy that they gave us such a great game to watch this year!

3 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

I was thrilled, too. After what the Patriots did to MY Chargers at the AFC Championship Game, I was rooting for the Giants. (Even if Eli Manning dissed San Diego when we chose him as our draft pick and he refused to come.) Those last few minutes were nail-biters!!! I was yelling -- scared the kids even. I am NOT a good example when watching football....

Anonymous said...

Your enthusiasm for football just makes me smile....and takes me back to when you were a little girl wearing your football jersey. It WAS an exciting game (ending) and I don't even like football. I liked that one dude giving God all the glory right afterwards. That was pretty cool.

Glad you had such a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

I don't really like football, have never really watched football either, but was glued to the last 5 or so minutes of that game! It was exciting enough to make me a fan. I love close games.