Friday, February 29, 2008

And I'm off!!!!

Do laundry. Check.

Pack my suitcase. Check.

Clean kitchen and run dishwasher. Check.

Cook lasagna for family to eat on Saturday. Check.

Bake cookies for family to eat on Saturday. Check.

Do MOPS stuff. Check.

Buy and wrap 3 presents for 2 different birthday parties tomorrow. Check.

Pay bills and do banking. Check.

Go to library and get new book to read on my trip. Check.

Make photocopies of some school related stuff to discuss with a few of the other moms. Check.

Charge cell phone and camera battery. Check.

Get sitter for Sunday afternoon while husband is at small group. Check.

Go to bed early. Almost check.

If I've forgotton anything, it's too late now! Dallas, here I come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun!

Beth in Texas said...

I was going to look at your art curriculum stuff. I plain forgot. Argghh.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't think I accomplished half of that. When I got to Dallas, about 4pm Curt called me to ask how to make lasagne from scratch. The meat was in the freezer still. He wanted it to be ready to eat in 1 hour!
Blessings,
Laurie