Friday, January 25, 2008

Dare I say it??

If I say that potty training is going well, does that jinx it??

Little man stayed dry ALL DAY yesterday! Yes, even through nap. He wore the same pull-up all day and was able to just keep it on for bed. And today he was dry all afternoon and evening. I think he would've been dry all morning too except I was teaching classes at co-op and couldn't take him at the right times.

Not to mention the 45 minutes we sat on the shoulder of the highway waiting for my knight in shining armor to come rescue us when our van began smoking (no, not cigarettes) on the way to co-op this morning. That was a long wait for a little man who hadn't "gone" yet today.

So the good news is that our little man is doing GREAT with potty training so far. I am so ready for an easy one.

The bad news is that our van is in the shop and we have no idea how to pay for a repair right now. If it had happened next Friday that would have been so much more convenient. Why didn't the van ask me first???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of ours is potty-trained as of a few weeks ago. It finally clicked! I was hesitant to say anything too but so excited that I was telling everybody. Hallelujah!