Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Third Birthday A!!!!

Our "baby" is 3 today, the 21st. How can that be? I remember so clearly the day he was born. Sweet little man, you have been an immeasurable joy since the day we knew about you! You were so wanted, so longed for, and such an answer to prayer. From the get go you have been your own unique person, and it is a continual delight to discover who God has made you to be.

Here is a picture journal of the last 3 years. Happy Birthday sweet little man!!!


Notice the cross stitch in the lower left corner?? I haven't done a stitch since then!


18 hours and much agony later, we rejoiced that he was finally, safely here! A successful vbac - thank you Lord!




This one was a foreshadowing of all the reading yet to come!!


Snitching cookies! (smart boy - he figured out if he stood on the dishwasher he could reach the counter!)
Our baby is TWO!!

Now he's "graduated" to Moby Dick.




Sweet little man, may you always know how much you are loved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a precious, beautiful boy! I loved looking through the pictures. Happy Birthday A!

votemom said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic in the straw hat - that could not be any cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday A! We have some of the same baby pictures!!! My ds wore a Santa outfit and he looked new born even though he was born in Oct because he was a preemie. Then we have him posing as a toddler with his Mr. Potato Head fake glasses...I can't remember if it had the nose and eyes. But he would have done that if he had them!
Blessings,
Laurie

Gilda said...

Pam,
What a beautiful picture history of your precious little one. I remember how bittersweet it was when my youngest turned three and there wasn't another one on the way. He is 8 now! Tell your little guy Happy Birthday!!!

Susanne Barrett said...

Wonderful photos! What a sweet, sweet boy.

My "baby" turned 8 this month -- I'm just glad that he is physically such a small guy so I can still take him in my lap and cuddle him.

Happy 3rd Birthday, A!