Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday's Thankful Things

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

"Give Thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations." ~ Psalm 100:4-5

Some of the many things I am thankful for......

Jesus. He loves me, died for me, and gives daily grace. I cannot imagine my life without Him, nor do I want to try.

The truth, accuracy, faithfulness, power and permanence of God's Word. How precious it is!

Football. Seriously!

My hubby, who loves me no matter what.


Brotherly Love.
My in-laws.


Family, both near and far. My two sisters who continually motivate, challenge, comfort and encourage me, even though they are both thousands of miles away.



The beautiful colors of fall!


Plenty to eat.

Safety and freedom. In our studies this fall as we have learned about colonial times, I have been reminded over and over how God is the common thread throughout history and how He so often orchestrated events "just so" during the founding days of our country. I am amazed and grateful.

The opportunity to homeschool our children. How I love learning with them!

The privilege of being a mother. Who would have thought back in the days of our struggle with infertility that I would be the happy mother of 5 children??! Indeed we are very blessed.

My good health, and that of my family.

My friends - they are jewels in the strand of my life!

Books, and the gift of being able to read well. Thanks mom and dad!

Music!

The godly heritage that is my past. What incredible people I come from!

The promise of heaven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Pam!
Blessings,
Laurie

votemom said...

amen and amen.

p.s. that's a really nice pic of B's parents.

Marsha said...

I love the photos of your precious family, but the photo of you and your sweet husband took my breath away. What a joy to see so much love!

Hugs, Marsha

Lona said...

Loved this post, Pam. Is that "A" playing checkers with your children?

Pam said...

Lona,

Yep, that's him!