Friday, November 30, 2007

I've Been Awarded!

A few days ago, one of my dear on-line friends gave me an award on her blog. I was so surprised and humbled and grateful to be considered a "blog friend forever" by my friend. I love my friend's blog! She is an awesome mom and homeschool teacher, going way more than the extra mile for her family. We share many of the same interests, and she takes wonderful photographs of her family's travels both near and far! She also does some pretty amazing Sew Crafty Friday projects. Thanks Laurie, for this kind award! (You can find it here). I don't know how to give awards on my blog or I'd give you one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, thank you for the lovely things said! =) Now to squish my head back to size...

Do you mean you're not sure how to get the award over here? Just do a cut and paste like you did the sew crafty Friday to post here and in your right column for all to see what you mean to me! =) Or I could send you my html code if that is easier! Let me know! =)
Blessings,
Laurie