Friday, November 9, 2007

Co-op and other stuff

Next week is the last co-op day of fall session, so today in my classes we spent a majority of the time preparing for our last day. In my colonial america class we will be having a thanksgiving feast. We made paper costumes today and baked pumpkin bread. Two of the eggs ended up inside the mixing bowl, and two of them ended up on the table. :-)

In my drawing class we began a "scratch off" project we hope to display next week. A's preschool class is also having a thanksgiving feast next week, and they made indian headbands today.



L made this styrofoam and feather turkey in his art class.



In other news from this week, our daughter G spent a good bit of time creating these edible insects by mixing two kinds of tootsie rolls from her Halloween stash. She will *find* art to create where none existed before. I love that about her!





Playing horse and warrior!

C got a cool new bike helmet this week, and he wanted me to show you all that it is a space helmet. During the past month 3 of our bike helmets bit the dust.

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been an exceptionally busy week. Though this weekend will have its share of chores and errands, I'm planning on some quiet time too. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

No comments: