Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pictures from this week

Daughter G doing math. Not very exciting, but a part of our daily routine!


C with the bug he made out of foam pattern shapes. (if you're familiar with Discovery Toy products, these are called "playful patterns". I purchased them from DT many years ago and we have gotton so much use out of them!!)


A with the sun and bird he made (with my help). A few weeks ago I made the comment to him that we were going to do an "activity", and now every day when I get him out of roomtime he says, "is it time for my activity now?" It's so cute!
L practicing the piano.


G working on her drawing of a teddy bear during my drawing class at co-op. Drawing is the second class I teach, besides my colonial america class. Me, drawing? you ask? Yes, I am actually a pretty good "draw-er" (I know that's not a real word, just indulge me) when I follow the steps that are outlined in the art curriculum I'm using for this class. Who knew?? It's actually really fun for me!! And G LOVES it.


A building his very own pizza for the FIRST TIME!! He has always shared until this week. He put pepperoni and cheese on it and that was all. :-)



G and C playing Gobblet Junior.


No comments: