Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Picture of the oh-so-cute one

Here is A in the bathtub. You can't exactly tell, but he was using the back scrubber as a guitar and he's strumming across the handle. I am very happy to report that A ate ALL his dinner tonight!! Every bite!! He was thrilled to get dessert, which was a slice of fresh baked zucchini bread.

And here is C with a map puzzle of the United States which he put together ALL BY HIMSELF!! He and A and I had a fun puzzle time together this afternoon (doesn't his hand look enormous in this photo??).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, he ate! He looks good...not as thin as my little guy! Good puzzle work! =)
Blessings,
Laurie

votemom said...

A's face just radiates joy when he is smiling!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, thanks for visiting my blog. I fixed the link for the planner.

Pam said...

Isaiah, thank you! I'll go try again this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Future rock star? (Yikes!!)