Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Bad

Yesterday I was a bad neighbor mom. A couple of neighbor children were climbing into the back of my van and playing with items I'd tagged and put in there to take to the MOPS consignment sale. One of them also rolled our new big pumpkin around the porch like a ball. Though their behavior was certainly not acceptable, I'm afraid I spoke a little too harshly to them. I was truly feeling badly about it all evening.
<
So this afternoon my dear, dear husband invites them both in to watch a movie with our children! This must be my punishment for being a bad neighbor mom yesterday. He is a much better neighbor dad. I am a little resentful at the moment, but with the Lord's help (and maybe some chocolate and a mini escape somewhere) I'll get over it.
<
Wasn't it just a couple days ago I was talking about being an imperfect human sinner??
<
Oh, I also got stung by a bee today. Can I blame my attitude on that?
<
Three hours later....
<
Okay, a nice ending to the day. A run to Baskin Robbins!

2 comments:

votemom said...

ok that picture is wonderful! you should totally enlarge it and frame it.

you are not a bad neighbor mom.

you have lots of bees!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Too cute.

I saw G today and she looked adorable.