Saturday, August 11, 2007

Today's snapshots


Two pictures taken by our daughter G. She had the camera for about an hour and many of her shots are quite "interesting". :-)

And by request, a picture of our 2.5 year old when he was about 20 months old. He figured out that if he stood on the open door of our dishwasher, he could reach the COOKIES!!!!

I finally finished the last of the canning today so I have my kitchen counter back!!! And I completely finished the paver walkway down the middle of our vegetable garden. Whooo-Hoooo!! I am tired but happy.

2 comments:

votemom said...

i love the sock photo. gotta love those boys' socks. it doesn't change as they grow. except that the holes are larger.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I don't have a user name yet but I'm working on that. I just had to say thanks for posting the picture of the cookie snatcher! Love it! :)
angela