Monday, August 27, 2007

Health Update

I saw my regular Dr this morning. She thinks the shoulder/chest/chest wall/armpit pain is muscular in nature, and she gave me some exercises to do. She did order 3 blood tests to check for something systemic, but if those are all negative we will operate under the assumption that it's muscle pain. I do not recall any type of injury or activity that would have strained those muscles, so this seems a little strange to me, but good! I'll take it!

FOUND: The sippie cup with fermenting juice!! The .25 cent reward was claimed by our 5 year old son C. I think I can salvage the cup.

OVERHEARD: Our 2 year old son A saying, "I don't want to be the president, I want to be a duck."

STARTING: School tomorrow!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Well, the muscle pain isn't fun, but I'm soooo thankful it's not life threatening. I suffer from lots of muscle pain, so I understand.
Blessings,
Laurie

Pam said...

Laurie,

Do you have a diagnosis for the muscle pain? I asked my Dr this morning about fibromyalgia, and she said it's usually more generalized pain, not specific to a certain area as I am experiencing. I'm sorry you suffer with pain on a regular basis. I will pray for you!

Pam

BlessingintheBattle said...

I am sorry that you are feeling some discomfort still, but so thankful for the good report!

I cannot wait to here how the first day of school goes!

lazy susie said...

So, if your 2 yr old continues on with his desire to be a duck, he'll have a wonderful role model in our Freddy. We've been thinking that he would outgrow the whole duck/winged creatures obsession...but it hasn't happened. It's been going strong for about five yrs.

Anonymous said...

Pam this is a long answer so I will privately e-mail you!
Blessings,
Laurie