Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Honey!!!


To my wonderful husband.....

I don't want to miss this opportunity to tell you how thankful I am for you and how glad I am that you were born! I am grateful for the upbringing you received, the values that were instilled over the years, the great teaching you received about living the christian life while in the Navs. I am so grateful that God brought us together despite living on different continents at the time! That despite the miles separating us and all the years that passed since first meeting, God saved us for each other. You are a tremendous blessing in my life. Your steadiness comforts me while your sense of humor helps me be not too serious. You are so. much. fun!! And you are MINE!

Thank you for being a safe harbor for me throughout the storms we have weathered together. I love you with all my heart. And I will always love you, no matter what. :-)
(and in case you're wondering.....each candle represents 3!)

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Pam, I love this photo of your beautiful (er, handsome) family! Joy clearly lives within the walls of your home. Happy Birthday, B.

Love, Marsha

votemom said...

GREAT photo!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday B!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to B! Aren't you glad we got married so you could meet each other?? Me too:)